Open Position Posted 9.0.2021
Who we are
We are a marketing agency in Charlotte, NC. We focus on creative digital campaigns that deliver results. We have a large base of clients and growing. We are in the expansion stage and looking to bring on additional staff to assist with business growth and client management.
We are looking for an account exec to come in and assist with the acquisition of new clients and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
This role will be responsible for prospecting new business, outreach to potential clients, closing new business, and cultivating the new relationship.
To break it down, the core responsibilities will be:
30% Client management
10% Digital marketing tactics & execution
Why Work at Signature W?
- A fun laid back environment.
- An exciting opportunity to learn and expand your experience in sales and digital marketing.
- Flexible Schedule and remote work available (While there is remote options available, we require local candidates for in-person meetings).
- Aggressive Commission structure + Base salary.
- Paid time off.
Our responsibilities for this position are below. We are looking for someone that has experience with new client outreach as well as creating and delivering solutions. Although we would love to find someone that checks all of the boxes below, we are willing to develop the skills in the right person.
Primary sales responsibilities:
- A background or understanding of the digital marketing space and how it works.
- Self identify and self prospect for new clients via internet, phone, and social media.
- Assist with the planning and development of sales pitches that highlights the organizations unique selling points.
- Develop and cultivate a pipeline of prospects.
- Set and conduct demos and virtual meetings to asses a clients digital needs and recommend solutions.
- Identify opportunities for new campaigns and sales channels that will lead to increased leads.
- Track and record sales efforts and activities.
- Work with campaign managers to transition and on-board new clients.
- Work with management to meet assigned goals as well as set and achieve individual goals.
Primary client management & digital marketing responsibilities:
- Cultivating client relationships.
- Maintaining client communication.
- Identifying new opportunities for client growth.
- Reviewing client metrics, campaign progress, and conducting meetings with clients to review.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn, create, and build things.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience prospecting for new clients including email outreach, cold calling, and social media outreach.
- 1-3 years of sales experience, digital sales experience preferred.
- An enthusiastic attitude towards sales.
- Must have the ability to work in the United States.
- 4 year degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
What we are looking for
Overall, we want a great person that wants to build something – we don’t want anyone just to fill a position. The ideal candidate has a sales background in the digital space and an aggressive drive for new business acquisition. We want an individual that wants to contribute and be proud in the growth of their organization.
Our agency is small. This grants us the ability to be flexible with clients and the services we provide. We are always trying new things and experimenting with the latest trends in digital marketing. We need an innovative spirit that likes to operate out of their comfort zone and is comfortable not being comfortable.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: This is My Job! Include your resume as well as a short blurb about why you would be a great fit.
Applications that don’t follow submission guidelines will not be considered.
Location: Charlotte, NC – Southend Area
Employment Type: Full Time
On-site or Remote: Both with the ability to come to the office for meetings and collaboration.
Position Title: Business Development Representative
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Work Hours: M-F 8:30ish – 5:30ish
Signature W Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.