Digital Marketing Content Specialist
Open Position Posted 1.19.2023
Who we are
We are a digital agency in Charlotte, NC. We focus on branding and digital campaigns that deliver results. We have a solid base of clients and growing. We are in the heavy growth stage and looking to bring on additional staff to assist with campaign management.
We are hiring a content writer that specializes in SEO, Social Media, and Advertisement copy to come in and assist with digital marketing activities for our client base and internal needs.
What we are looking for
We want a content specialist that can create and design content for multiple different industries & mediums. This candidate must not only be able to write, they must also have the ability to generate topics & campaigns and see the content through from idea to implementation.
Our agency is small. This grants us the ability to be flexible with clients and the services we provide. We are always trying new things and experimenting with the latest in digital marketing. We need an innovative spirit that likes to operate out of their comfort zone and is comfortable not being comfortable. The ideal person can contribute right away, come in, and make an impact. We want a candidate that wants to contribute and be proud in the growth of their organization.
Our responsibilities for this position are below. We are looking for someone that has a solid foundation in digital marketing and content writing for a variety of mediums and industries.
- Assist with client campaign creation, strategy, and planning.
- Manage content planning – Create content strategies that compliment overall campaign goals.
- Assist with client communication, meetings, emails, phone calls when needed.
- Create content for paid campaigns including social media and display.
- Craft SEO optimized content that is keyword optimized and aligns with SEO best practices.
- SEO campaign management and optimization.
- On-site website optimizations in order to boost website organic search visibility.
- Assist in the creation of full website content including keyword research, site mapping, and page building.
- Implement content through page building and website editing.
- Content planning and creation – Creation of content outlines and content plans.
- Analyze reporting to understand success of content pieces.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn, create, and build things.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Experience working in digital ad platforms and social media ad platforms.
- 3-4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and illustrator.
- Experience with web building tools such as WordPress or square space.
- Must be able to provide content samples upon request.
- Must have the ability to work in the United States.
- 4 year degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or a related field.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: This is My Job! Include your resume as well as a short blurb about why you would be a great fit.
Applications that don’t follow submission guidelines will not be considered.
Location: Charlotte, NC (Park Road)
Employment Type: Full Time
On-site or Remote: Both with the ability to come to the office for meetings and collaboration.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Content Specialist
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Work Hours: M-F 8:30ish – 5:30ish
Signature W Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.