Digital Marketing Manager
Open Position Posted 3.4.2021
Who we are
We are a startup digital agency in Charlotte, NC. We focus on branding and digital campaigns that deliver results. We have a solid base of clients and growing. We are in the expansion stage and looking to bring on additional staff to assist with campaign management.
We are hiring for a Digital Marketing Manager to come in and assist with digital marketing campaigns for our client base while we focus on business growth and development.
What we are looking for
Overall, we want a great person that wants to build something – we don’t want anyone just to fill a position. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in digital marketing and will come in right away and make an impact. We want an individual that wants to contribute and be proud in the growth of their organization.
Our agency is small. This grants us the ability to be flexible with clients and the services we provide. We are always trying new things and experimenting with the latest trends in digital marketing. We need an innovative spirit that likes to operate out of their comfort zone and is comfortable not being comfortable.
Our responsibilities for this position are below. We are looking for someone that has a true grasp of running successful digital marketing campaigns. Although we would love to find someone that checks all of the boxes below, we are willing to develop the skills in the right person.
- The creation, strategy, and planning of omnichannel marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for understanding client goals and developing creative and comprehensive campaigns to achieve client goals.
- Manage client task planning – assigning digital marketing tactics that compliment overall campaign goals.
- Handle key client communication, meetings, emails, phone calls.
- Manage paid campaigns including social media and display.
- SEO campaign management and optimization.
- On-site and Off-site website optimizations in order to boost website organic search visibility.
- Assist in the creation of full scale websites including keyword research, site mapping, and page building.
- Page building and website editing.
- Content planning and creation – Creation of content outlines and content plans. The ability to create and write content is also a huge plus.
- Create reports and perform campaign analysis.
- Positive attitude with a desire to learn, create, and build things.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator.
- Extensive experience working in digital ad platforms and social media ad platforms.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and illustrator.
- 1-2 years of experience with web building tools such as WordPress or square space.
- Photo and video editing a plus.
- Must have the ability to work in the United States.
- 4 year degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
How to Apply
Send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: This is My Job! Include your resume as well as a short blurb about why you would be a great fit.
Applications that don’t follow submission guidelines will not be considered.
Location: Charlotte, NC – Southend Area
Employment Type: Full Time
On-site or Remote: Both with the ability to come to the office for meetings and collaboration.
Position Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Education Requirements: Bachelors Degree
Work Hours: M-F 8:30ish – 5:30ish
Signature W Studio is an Equal Opportunity Employer.